Friday, October 15, 2010

The Chill of An Early Fall

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but sometimes I steal song titles and lyrics for my blog titles. The Chill of An Early Fall was a hit for George Strait but I always preferred Gretchen Peters' version as she was one of the writers. I love the way some songs and lyrics always come back when the seasons change.

Today was the first time in a long time that I can remember waking up and thinking it was kind of cold.We turned on the heater at the office this morning and now we have the air on. This is Texas, after all!

We had a great summer, the popularity of the WondaWedge continues to grow and we've had some very interesting customers over the past few months from all over the world. From people that took us to Bonnaroo and ACL, to outdoor movies and even a space shuttle launch, we are quite literally supporting you every step of the way! And we thank you for supporting us. Growing with a small company has its rewards and at the end of the day, I'm happy to be a part of something small and non-corporate.

We're always looking for product reviewers and other bloggers to talk about us; other online retailers and catalogs. If you're one of our followers, please spread the word. And let us know if we can help you. It's more fun when we're all in it together!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment