Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cat Scratch Fever

Today, I’m going to take the WondaWedge inside since I took you to the beach last time we visited. (Yeah, like anyone is reading this...)

In addition to my job as the social networking force behind the WondaWedge, I also have a job that allows me the luxury of working at home. As a result, I spend a lot of time on the floor with my laptop. I have said it before and I’ll say it again: not only do I work for the company that sells the WondaWedge, I’m also a satisfied customer. If and when I’m on the floor working, I’m propped up against a WondaWedge and it’s a heck of a lot more comfortable than just sitting back against the couch.

I also have lower back and sciatica problems so having the extra support really helps whether I’m working or kicking back, watching a movie. There is always at least one inflated WondaWedge at my house that I keep one on my bed at all times with my other pillows propped up in front of it. This is my reading sanctuary at the end of the day.

The only problem I’ve had using the WondaWedge indoors is the fact that I have cats and they like to cuddle….


No comments:

Post a Comment